Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dairy Entry Of Mentally Retarded Person, Bean Thomson

Dear dairy,
Today I finaly got to vute. The goverment sent me a notece a few days ago to ask me to vute. i wus veri exited . it was the fist time i goto vute as i turnd 21 onli last year. I lerned from my feind that onli adults who ar 21 years old and abov can vute.

So i went to the vuting center today to vute for our new pressidant of the contry. Actualy before that i dont kno where the center was so i ask mrs meany, my niegbour, where it was. She said I was very shupid but i dont know what she mins. She laffed but i didnt understan, so i also laffed. She then brougt me there becase she was also going. I am lucky to have such a kind niegbour.

When i arived there, a woman with a shirt that says “vote for singapore” (what is singapore?) told me to go to booth numberr 53 to vute. I walk towards that booth and jioned the que at the front of the booth. A big musclar man asked me for the letter and i passed it to he. He loked at me and said i “looked like a total retad”. I asked him what he meant and he stated laffing real hard. What’s so funy? I was bewildered (i learned that from a book. Cool word!) but when he saw me, he laffed until he fell down on the floor. Does he have a stomac ache?

After a while, he stod up and told me to fil up a form. On it were to names, mr lau and mr tan. He paper looked very torn. I circles mr tan and i said “okay, im done” he brougt me in front of a green color bin and told me to put my paper in. i carfuly put it in but there was a horribe smell coming out of the bin. It smell like bananass and roten met. Why is there funy smells in a voting box? I was veri curios and put my head into the bin. Peeyew, it smeled veri veri bad. I tok my head out and i saw mani peple staring at me. i dunno why they star at me but i feel veri quesi so i quikli run out of the center. I dont like peple staring at me.

Suddenly I notice I was veri lost. I ask a tenager where was bukit panjang road. He loked at me wierdly and pointed towards there.i said tank yu and I keep walking strait and finaly fond my house. Yeah!

Today was a veri good day for me

Goodnigt dairy,
Bean Thomson





http://mentalhealth.about.com/cs/legalissues/a/vote1000.htm

No comments: