Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Sec 1 Orientation

I just had my sec 1 orientation a week ago.

The orientation was extremely fun and wild, but at the same time exausting. At the end of the 2 days of orienatation, almost everyone had lost their voices or had sore-throats. This is because the "Buddies" in charge of each of the groups were very, very, very, very keen on cheering! Everywhere we went, everything we did, we had to cheer. No wonder so many people lost thier voices!

Personally, I don't find cheering loudly very important. My buddies explained that cheering was the best way to show the "Hwa Chong Spirit". All you have to do to have the "Hwa Chong Spirit" is know and admit in your heart that Hwa Chong is the BEST!!! But I do agree that cheering is a good way to show others we Hwachongians Rock!

The sec 1 cohort also had a mass waterbomb game which ended in a free-for-all waterbomb war! There was total chaos (although it was fun) and everybody threw waterbombs at anybody!
Even the buddies join the game and pelted each other with the waterbombs. It was the most memorable game of the whole orientation.

As I glanced back, those two days seemed to have happened only a few minutes ago. All the memories of that orientation was still fresh in my mind. I don't think I'll forget them fo a long time.


I'm on my way to Mars,
Samuel

No comments: