Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

LA IT Home Learning Assignment


Hi,

This is the result of my Multiple Intelligences Test
As you can see, I am Visual/Spatial Smart and Interpersonal Smart. I think that through this test, I will be able to know how to make myself learn effectively. For example, if I am people smart, I would consult my friends and hold study sessions together to better facilitate my learning. If I am a picture smart person, I would create pictorial diagrams or mind maps to help me understand my work.

This knowledge is especially useful when studying for my exams as I need to know all my work in the shortest, most effective way possible. This will allow me to accomplish just that.

One thing I find weird is that I am actually people smart. I would not say that I am not, but I always thought I was better at intrapersonal. But in the end, intrapersonal turned up as the last in the test! Perhaps this test is a little inaccurate. So for the two assignments I need to complete, I will do Spatial/visual and intrapersonal.

No comments: